Growing Our Team
Can you imagine your future? Do you want to improve your current role? Does new technology and innovative products excite you? If so, consider a company whose mission is to imagine, improve and innovate! Hungate Business Services (HBS) is seeking a Service Technician to join our team of service professionals dedicated to providing noteworthy service for over 30 years! We offer total solutions for IT, print and document management. Basically, we provide the technology that keeps local businesses running.
As a copier repair technician you’ll
- Travel throughout a local designated territory (within southwest Virginia, east Tennessee or southern West Virginia) to provide on-site maintenance and repair of copiers, printers, fax machines and multifunction devices.
- Expand your technical skills by performing routine maintenance and integrations of copiers with computer network connections and other digital functions.
- Use your customer service and strong communication skills to assist customers.
- Use a Notebook computer to record work order details in our automated service dispatch system (Remote Tech).
- Maintain a parts inventory (E-Automate)
- Make a difference in your local community by helping small and medium-sized businesses stay productive.
You’ll work hard, you’ll have fun and you’ll enjoy:
- On-going training and job related certifications based on our authorized product line which includes Xerox, Konica Minolta and Lexmark copiers and printers.
- A compensation plan that rewards success with opportunities to earn more for equipment/sales referrals and periodic bonuses based on performance.
- A comprehensive benefit package including:
- medical, dental, vision and life insurance with AD&D offered (with HBS contributing to the premium payments!)
- Short-and long-term disability insurance offered for employee purchase
- Health Savings Account/flex spending account option
- 401K plan (with a company match offered upon stated tenure with HBS!)
- The tools and technology you need to do your job:
- Company-provided laptop or notebook computer and smart phone
- Company-provided service vehicle once appropriate training period successfully completed
- A great work environment with a team of people who enjoy working together!
The best technology needs the best people to proactively manage it. To be successful you’ll need:
- 2+ years successful experience repairing digital copiers preferred. Experience or certification with Xerox, Konica Minolta or Lexmark devices a plus.
- Prior technical support/maintenance/repair experience in electronics, telecommunications and electrical components will also be considered.
- In addition to technical skills you’ll need exceptional customer service skills to work in their environment.
- A high school diploma or Associate’s degree (electronics preferred)
- Certifications such as CompTIA A+ or Network+ a benefit
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
- Ability to lift and/or move copiers and/or printers that may weigh as much as 70 to 100 pounds.
At HBS our investment doesn’t stop with the customer, it carries over to our employees. We seek a long-term relationship to grow your service career. If you do too, email your resume to [email protected].
HBS is looking for an experienced, energetic and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build our business. Your main function would be to locate and pursue new sales prospects and oversee customer satisfaction for our company.
We seek someone who can meet or surpass our company’s expectations for driving rapid and sustainable growth.
- Uncover new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Schedule meetings with potential clients and document their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on HBS products/services
- Regularly develop reviews and reports related to sales and financial data
- Negotiate/close deals with clients and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with other HBS team to achieve better results
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Must have good aptitude for doing presentations
- High school degree
- Must be a fast learner with passion for sales, with firm grasp of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Proven experience and success as a sales executive or in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Must be an independent worker, self-motivated and results-driven
To learn more about HBS opportunities, email [email protected]x.com
Hungate Business Services is always looking for talented individuals to meet the demands of a growing clientele and to optimize quality assurance standards. Please contact us via phone or email if you wish to apply for a position.
Hungate Business Services
209 N. Chestnut Street
Marion, VA 24354
P (800) 827-5424 or (276) 783-5442
F (276) 783-6989
Our company provides:
- Managed print services
- Managed document services
- Equipment sales, leasing and servicing (copiers and printers and commercial shredders)
- Office Mailing Solutions
- Client support and training
We serve Southwest Virginia, East Tennessee, and Southern West Virginia.