Allworx 9212 IP Phone
With 12 programmable function keys and supporting up to 12 line appearances, the 9212L is a powerhouse communications tool.
Get a Quote
This phone can be programmed for any combination of PBX Call Appearance, Key System Line Appearance, Queue Appearance, speed dialing, direct station dialing and busy lamp field.
The 9212L is a sophisticated and flexible state-of-the-art IP phone designed for the business user who needs rich features, a friendly user interface, and superb voice quality. The vibrant, high resolution full backlit display is at the heart of the Allworx 9212L.
- Huge and easy to read 192×64 graphical display
- A high resolution full backlit display with adjustable brightness
- 12 programmable function keys
- Supports up to 12 line appearances
- 4 Soft Keys
- High-Fidelity Voice Handset
- Reversible handset hook
- Dedicated Park and Hold feature keys
- RJ-11 headset port
- Navigation keys
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Visual Ring Indicator
- 10/100 Ethernet switch
- Hearing aid compatible
- Dedicated presence button
- Adjustable stand/wall mountable